It’s a cat palace.
Some Star Trek chocolates that I made from the Next Generation mold I recently got.
All of them are dark chocolate and some of them have hazelnuts in them. I’d like to make different chocolates in the future. Maybe mint chocolates once I find the mint flavoring.
Tea dyeing some poly/cotton lace.
I forgot to soak it in water before I put it into the dye, Thats probably why it came out so light (also it didn’t get any bright blotches this time). Not sure what to put it into yet.
I’m getting back into making t-shirts into oven mitts and seeing how well the new mitt pattern works with jersey fabric. I also heat tested the fabric to make sure the print wouldn’t run (which it didn’t). All in all I think it came out really well.
Another Batman oven mitt :D
I think I’ll try making some unicorn mitts next (or more ones made out of t shirts when I find them).
1) I like all the Star Trek series except for Enterprise.
2) The only thing I like about the 1950’s is the dresses, skirts, and maybe some of the art, everything else can go to hell.
3) I find that I like cutting out fabric more then I like sewing it together.
4) The term “old fashioned” really bugs me. Are you talking about the 1950’s that never really existed or the 1920’s?
5) Cooking kind of scares me, especially if it has to do with meat or frying something.
6) I don’t like any mobster movies, even the good ones.
7) When I was little my hair was completely straight, now it’s curly enough to pin-curl on it’s own.
8) I’ve always liked broccoli and have never really understood why some people don’t like it.
9) The first game system I got was a GameBoy Color (with ether Pokemon blue or red).
10) I’m good with math and science (writing on the other hand is very difficult for me).